Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Phyno – “I’m A Fan” ft. Mr Eazi & Decarlo


Sponsored link




This song is off Phyno's "The Playmaker" album. He featured Mr Eazi and Decarlo in this one. The album "The Playmaker" was released by Phyno late October. This very album contians about 20 tracks. It might interest you to see other songs contained in this Playmaker album here.

Notable lyrics

I like the way that you are starring in the mirror
I'm just here, me no wanna interfere
I love how you keep the body fair
got a club incase you wanna see

Download, listen and lets hear from you!!


Phyno – “I’m A Fan” ft. Mr Eazi & Decarlo Reviewed by Anonymous on 10:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.