Top Ad unit 728 × 90

“I Killed My Mom For Demanding S*x From Me” – Okada Rider Reveals. (Photo)


Sponsored link


Segun Ogunlusi, 33, has explained why he stabbed his 60-year-old mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi to death and and buried the corpse in a soakaway, claiming his mother was pestering him to have sex with her. Ogunlusi who was paraded at the Ogun State police command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday by the state police commissioner, Ahmed Iliyasu.
The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday 13th December, 2016 at Number 16, Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, Sagamu. .
While fielding questions from newsmen during the parade, the suspect said he was provoked by her mother’s alleged incesssant demand for s*x. He said, “I killed my mother because she has been demanding s*x persistently from me. She said if I had s*x with her I would bé free.

On a particular Tuesday morning, when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen, I walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach and she died. I poured kerosene on her corpse in a bid to burn her but it did not catch fire. Later, I dumped the corpse in a soakaway pit.”

“I Killed My Mom For Demanding S*x From Me” – Okada Rider Reveals. (Photo) Reviewed by Anonymous on 14:30 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.