Top Ad unit 728 × 90

My Bae Beat Me Silly And Smashed My iPhone But I Still Love Him And Cannot Leave Him, Bobrisky Cries Out Over Domestic Violence


Sponsored link



Bleaching king Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju is having some rough time with his elusive Bae. Bobrisky said an argument ensued when he said he wanted to attend two parties (one a wedding party and the other a funeral ceremony) and his Bae refused, leading to dirty slaps and smashing of his iPhone. Bobrisky however said it is one of the challenges in a relationship and will stick to his Bae. See his updates below:

My Bae Beat Me Silly And Smashed My iPhone But I Still Love Him And Cannot Leave Him, Bobrisky Cries Out Over Domestic Violence Reviewed by Anonymous on 08:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.