Top Ad unit 728 × 90

What Is Ordinary N72,000, I Did Not Run Away, Bank Shut Down My Account Because I Have Too Much Money In It Says Man Accused Of MMM Fraud


Sponsored link



The Nigerian man accused by a lady of vanishing with her N72,000 MMM money has surfaced, he wrote:
You guys just heard from the lady and didn’t hear my part.. Mehn is it for 72k I would run. Bruh my account was shut down because of too much money in the account! So what’s 72k bruh and am just using a student account! So get your facts right!


What Is Ordinary N72,000, I Did Not Run Away, Bank Shut Down My Account Because I Have Too Much Money In It Says Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Reviewed by Anonymous on 14:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.