Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Yemi Alade: I Was Born In Abia State To A Yoruba Father & An Igbo Mother


Sponsored link


My Background By Yemi Eberechi Alade
I was born to a Yoruba man (James Alade), a retired Police Commissioner in Abia State and an Igbo business woman (Helen Uzoma).
yemi alade igbo mother
I was never allowed to attend parties because my father was a very disciplined man.
yemi alade yoruba father
I attended St. Saviour’s British School in Ikoyi Lagos before proceeding to Victory Grammar school at Onigbagbo Estate in Ikeja Lagos. I later proceeded to UNILAG where I studied Geography.
I never wanted to become an artiste but I love music. After winning Peak Talent Show, I realised I should make a career out of it and that was how my career started.
My role models in Nigeria: Omawumi and PSquare.
Outside Nigeria, I see Beyonce and Jay Z as my role models.

Yemi Alade: I Was Born In Abia State To A Yoruba Father & An Igbo Mother Reviewed by Anonymous on 10:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.