Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Wha Da Hell?? Mavin Act, Iyanya Caught On Tape Having S3x In Class Room – See What He Did Next {Vide0}


Sponsored link


Popular Nigerian musician Iyanya is in no doubt one of the hottest and s3xiest male artist to have ever graced the Nigerian entertainment industry, as many ladies may be willing to lay their lives down to touch and caress Iyanya’s heavily built body packs.
In an interview with Thinning, he said:” I have had s3x in some weird places I am just trying to think of it. I want to be honest calm down, I don’t want to lie. I think It would be a long time ago after school, It was just weird for me because we just finished having lectures back then and then it happened in the classroom”.
Video Player
00:00
01:00

Wha Da Hell?? Mavin Act, Iyanya Caught On Tape Having S3x In Class Room – See What He Did Next {Vide0} Reviewed by Anonymous on 13:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.