Top Ad unit 728 × 90

[VIDEO + MP3] Yemi Alade – “Tumbum”


Sponsored link



MTV Mama award winner Yemi Alade have released a new single titled "Tumbum". She starred the popular comedy actor Imeh Bishop of Nollywood. This new music video is interesting. It started with Imeh Bishop thinking aloud on who to choose between Yemi and Nkechi. Lol.... Its also funny. You got to watch this.

Notable lyrics          

I know you like Nkechi Jollof
I know you like my beans
I know that she giving you Fofo, you put am for my soup
Baby what you gunna do?
No time for Tumbum tumbum

Download, listen and lets hear from you!!


[VIDEO + MP3] Yemi Alade – “Tumbum” Reviewed by Anonymous on 14:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.