Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Phyno – “Link Up” ft. M.I & Burna Boy


Sponsored link



"Link Up" is produced by Masterkraft off Phyno's new album "The Playmaker". This is the battle of rappers as PhynoM.I and Burna Boy were battling for who will emerge the winner of the fastest rapper. Wow! Guess who killed them all?
You need to call the result yourself. Therefore, download and listen to this dope track.  
style="outline: 0px; transition: all 0.3s ease;" />

Notable lyrics  

"Phyno me I no dey rap fast
But for this one men I had it fast
Like seven days and seven nights
Cos so many haters wanna see me crash
Now I thank baba God cos somehow He just dey give me cash
And the girls just they give it up
When they see the length, them dey give me ash" - M.I

Download, listen and lets hear from you!!


Phyno – “Link Up” ft. M.I & Burna Boy Reviewed by Anonymous on 06:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.