Top Ad unit 728 × 90

VIDEO + MP3: 2Baba – Hate What U Do To Me


Sponsored link



The Nigerian legendary singer 2baba have released a new single. He titled it "I hate what U do to me". The R&B singer is well known for his love rich songs with amazing lyrics. Hence, this is not an exception. According to him, his baby's character fluctuates from good to bad. Therefore, he hates what she do.
Nice video with good lyrics!
style="outline: 0px; transition: all 0.3s ease;" />

Notable lyrics

We fight all day and make love all night
We arrange the place, and then we scatter it again
Everytime I look at you, I see a perfect picture of an angel
The next minute the demon comes up, I start to wonder where is my baby?
I hate what you do to me, Can I tell you to go? Can I tell you to stay?
I hate what you do to me

Download, listen and lets hear from you!!


VIDEO + MP3: 2Baba – Hate What U Do To Me Reviewed by Anonymous on 06:38 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by OmogistBlog © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.